RESOLVE:EAST is a reconciliation youth exchange & network programme, which aims to use the power of Conflict Resolution tools such as Simulation Games, Sport for Peace and wider reconciliation tools and learning to resolve local and community-level conflicts, which will at the end enable them to be social leaders and mediators within their societies.
RESOLVE:EAST is a small European-wide partnership involving 4 partners and 4 youth exchange activities which will take place in:
- Sarajevo, B&H (November 2018);
- Istanbul, Turkey (December);
- Tbilisi, Georgia (January 2019);
- London, UK (February 2019).
To apply for this Erasmus+ project, you must meet the following criteria:
- Aged 18 to 30;
- Be able to communicate in English;
- Be a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina and
- Hold a passport with a minimum of 12 months before expiry.